Who doesn’t love to have kids?
Well, most of us dream of having children, loving them and taking care of them. But it seems like a punishment when you have those excruciating labor pains, have to feed the baby twenty times a day, when they need a change of diaper or when you have to wake up at 3 in the morning because they won’t stop crying. And that too, for no apparent reason.
Of course, motherhood is the most charming experience to go through and a woman’s life surely changes a lot after she becomes a mother. And when you see the cutest little smile on your baby’s face, all that trouble seems worth the while.
Bishkek-based (Kyrgyzstan) artist, Jyldyz Bekova, and mom to two adorable children, Arina and Kamilla, has created some realistic yet funny illustrations with her watercolors to show her struggles in everyday life as a mother. Check them out.
1. Not everyone is a morning person after having children. Or maybe we just want to escape the tiresome life for a few minutes to daydream.
2. Yes, that’s how you sleep most nights.
3. Baby: “Sneaking off to the bathroom? I don’t think so.”
4. “We don’t care if you are tired and filthy, we are not done yet!” (Is there a mute button?)
5. Oh, those golden days…
6. No, it’s not like she’s cooking food for you chipmunks.
7. Behold! Daddy is dressing them up today!
8. Multitasking? Not a problem. After all, she is a supermom.
9. You would think that her smelling sense won’t be working after this, but she is used to those smelly socks and stinky diapers.
Can you mommies relate to these drawings? Why don’t you share these with your other mommy friends? Comment below to let us know what you thought about these.