Stupid for eternity!
There are days when you just want to strangle people’s throats for their rubbish. No offense but some people are just generally stupid. And while attempting to act smart, they make complete fools out of themselves. It’s like they’re just waiting to be struck by insults. Here are some of the most savage comebacks of the year.
1. “Glad I caught this article on yahoo. I will now burn your books and movies too.”
“Well, the fumes from the DVDs might be toxic, and I’ve still got your money, so, by all means, borrow my lighter.”
2. “She will not be missed by Gina and Jay, and they understand the world is a better place without her.”
3. “I know you have attention span problems but it’s the first sentence.”
4. “Well, who knows? If I try harder, I might be reincarnated as a lonely virgin hiding behind a cartoon frog.”
5. “Does the psych ward know you smuggled a mobile phone?”
6. “Happy Holidays.”
7. “At no point would we risk your safety or others by serving you in that state.”
8. “Racism is not a known side effect of any Sanofi medication.”
9. “Bizarre is one way to describe Roseanne’s comments about Valerie Jarrett.”
10. “YouTube certified on vaccines and conspiracy theories.”
Let us know what you think of these absolutely savage comebacks in the comments below!